I had a great time at the music festival I went to last weekend.
But I was exhausted when I got back!
Here are 5 tips for recovering and getting back into the groove.
- Face Masks: I did two. And with every mask, I felt better, and my skin looked better.
- Sleep: Get as much as sleep as you can. You won’t regret it when you’re back at work and you get past lunchtime.
- Water: Hydrate. You probably are a little dehydrated, if not a lot, so drink a lot of water. Your body will thank you for the water and you’ll be able to pee the weekend away!
- Laundry: It’s going to suck…I mean I haven’t done it yet… But there is probably all kinds of stuff on your camping gear, your clothes are probably disgusting and your room/apartment/house is a mess. Throw it all in the washer and that will make for a much better week.
- Shower: I should have mentioned this one first, hah! Get in the shower now. I don’t know why you haven’t already.
Anything else you like to do post festival fun? Comment below.