I thought I would share some of my favorite moments and things from January! I would love to hear yours, comment below! 🙂
- New Year’s with my best buddies in NYC
- A trip to start the new year on the 1st
- Star Wars themed birthday filled with light sabers, games costumes and a light saber fight
- Colourpop Lippes
- I have really enjoyed these, there’s so many colors to choose from too! The lippies are creamy and stay on for a good portion of the day. The ultra mattes stay on forever and ever, just be careful if your lips get too dry or you don’t like the dry feeling. Either way, definitely prep your lips with chapstick or a primer.
- Here’s three colors; Bumble, More Better & Topanga, I recently purchased.
- H&M Sweater
- A bit of a turtleneck, buttons down the sides, loose and ultra cute!
- I couldn’t find the exact one, but this is as close as I could find and adorable.
- Beatles (they’re now on Spotify!)
- Michael Jackson
- Young & Free Mix (Spotify playlist)
- Upbeat Songs to Sing Along to (Spotify playlist)
- The Theory of Everything soundtrack (so beautiful)
- Limitless (if you liked the movie, you would love this! Plus Bradley Cooper makes guest appearances, swoon)
- Scorpian (think Sherlock Holmes meets Elementary meets Numb3rs meets Leverage)
- The Theory of Everything
- Beautiful. I cried. On a flight (that’s where I watched it). Multiple times. It was horrendous (me crying), the movie was wonderful.
- Star Wars
- Although it was long, it still felt too short? But makes sense that they needed to fill this one with so much background and set the stage. Rumor is that the second one is the best!
- James Bond
- The intro was very interesting, hype was strong, but it was pretty good!
- I love Dan Brown and have read all his books. I wanted something similar. This book was top rated but also the type of thriller I was looking for. It’s about an engineer who is fighting time as he uncovers the truth and solves the mystery.
- What I found interesting is that AFTER finishing the book, I noticed that this is the author’s first book since being a journalist for 20 years.
- If you like tech-talk and trying to follow and figure it out with the characters, you’ll love this.
- The summary the book gives is: