I thought I would share some of my favorite moments and things from February! I would love to hear yours, comment below! 🙂
- Birthday Celebration; it was amazing. I have great people in my life.
- Valentine’s Day was so romantic and thoughtful.
- Friends came to visit from Colorado and we had a great night on the town, exploring SoHo and Chelsea
- Friend came to visit from Boston and we had a great weekend in Upper East and SoHo
- Had a weekend full of dancing, hours and hours of dancing
- Boyfriend came up and visited me and it was such an awesome time.
- Work opportunities came my way and I did a really good job!
- Button Up Blouses
- Got these from H&M and they’re really cute to wear with jeans for something casual or for work to pair with a skirt. Very classy but comfortable.
- Becca Skin Perfecter in Opal and Hourglass Lightening Palette
- This a dynamic duo. A touch of these products, lipstick and mascara is enough for me to feel good and to get ready for the day. Gives you a bit of a highlighter, shine and sparkles.
- Melted Too Faced Lipstick
- I have the strawberry and the coral. They are great long wearing lipsticks that glide on and look really good. The applicator is pretty weird in that it is a squeeze tube but you get used to it! Very creamy and the color pay off is nice.
- Rebel Beat – The Goo Goo Dolls
- Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
- Cup of Tea – Kacey Musgraves
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- YOUTH – Troye Sivan
- Long Way Down – The Goo Goo Dolls
- The Ghosts of Beverly Drive – Death Cab for Cutie
- Full-er House! -ahhh yes.
- Friends -all weekend binging and recovering.
- Not what you would be expecting walking in. And head’s up: gruesome. but very funny and awesome!
- The Art of Not Giving a Fuck
- Still working on finishing it but it is amazing so far. Comic relief but all very worthy thoughts to get you really peeling that onion or cleaning out the barn of the fucks you give and what they actually cost you.
What are your favorites and recommendations?