I am going to the Mountains for a long weekend for some relaxing family time. We’re talking swimming, hiking, farmer’s markets, patio chilling, dinners, running around, snoozing and everything in between.
I decided to show what things I will be packing as well as some tips. Basically, this is going to be a pack with me. Get excited, because obviously I am!
- Workout/Hiking/Activewear – regardless of what activity you might end up doing, you will definitely need some shorts, a sports bra, a tank, sneakers, and even a flannel for a cooler day
- Chill outfits – shorts and tanks are crucial for a relaxing weekend, some oversized tees, a couple tanks, some bralettes, etc You can run around in this, nap in this – very easy and versatile
- Dresses! – A couple of cute summer dresses (I’m going to even pack a maxi) is perfect for a nice dinner out, a farmer’s market, a sweet summer night…
- Sandals – Easy on, easy off
- Swimsuit – definitely don’t forget that!
- Extras: Romper, sunglasses, hat, jeans
I think I am going to do a beauty/skincare packing one as well so stay tuned!
Let me know what you guys think and if I should pack anything else!
Details on every item below:
$20 – withchic.com
$7.87 – monki.com
$275 – montaignemarket.com
$54 – jades24.com
$65 – mytheresa.com
$52 – office.co.uk