Hiking is so much fun! I wanted to put together a couple of my favorite things to wear while hiking…actually looking at so many sneakers has got me starting to think about a new pair! Ahh, do you have any favorite sneakers? I am still using a pair of minimalist sneakers I got 4 years ago…it might be time for a new pair.
A couple of essentials:
- Sunblock – so important!
- Comfortable shoes- they need to fit properly and they need to be durable for hiking
- Shorts/Tank tops/Sports bras – let yourself breathe while hiking
- Hat – get the sun out of your face
Things I love using:
- I love carrying a hiking day pack with the water feature, so much easier than carrying water bottles.
- A treat for when you make it to the top – whatever you prefer!
What are your go – to’s?
Details on the things chosen are below: