For a winter weekend trip, here is what I would pack:
1. A book, a playlist, my computer on full power – anything to get me through the travel days or even the chill days
2. Layers of sweaters and long sleeved shirts -cute but warm
3. Some snow worthy boots – you can pack a smaller pair of shoes in your bag
4. Skincare – Face Lotion, Chapstick, even a face mask -crucial for the dry winter weather
5. A lipstick – when you want to look like you tried without actually trying, a nice coral color or even a neutral color with a touch of pink
Any must-haves you pack?