I thought I would share some of my favorite moments and things from March! I would love to hear yours, comment below! 🙂
- Weekend in the mountains; I had such a good time relaxing, not using any technology (oh wait- except for some video games!), cooking and baking
- Spent Easter with my boyfriend’s family and it was amazing
- Baby sister comes today to visit and start April with a bang
- Booked resort for Cancun, Mexico trip (I’M SO EXCITED!)
- Kicked butt at work and so many work opportunities to decide between
- Budgeted really well this month and kept up with meal planning
- Rhianna’s new album: “ANTI”
- Some favorites include: Desperado, Work, Never Ending, Same Ol’ Mistakes and Close to You
- Whitney- it’s on NBC, it’s funny and just nice as background
- The Martian- not what I was expecting, intense and be prepared it’s a 2.5 hour movie!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up – Marie Kondo
- Great ideas and methods in the book but also gives perspective on how to view life and your possessions
What are your favorites and recommendations?