Mother’s day is upon us and if you are still looking or just remembered to get a gift, here are some ideas for you!
Ideas and specific products are linked below.
Tell me what you’re getting your mom this year!
- For a spa type gift: find a face mask or grab a couple spa night worthy gifts and put them in a basket for a custom spa package!
2. A candle with a fresh new scent is also a great idea. Again, this can be something to add to another gift or a simple gift with flowers.
3. A simple elegant necklace or earrings is a great feminine gift. I found this cool pendant at Target, but there were a couple other classic pieces I saw.
4. For the yoga mom- you can’t have enough cute work-out clothes.
5. For the gardening mom- I would get pretty string lights for her to hang outside. It’ll give her garden and home a mystical look.
6. For a new mom- getting her one of those Boba wraps is essential. They’re adorable but so convenient to carry that little one around. You can get them in so many colors and designs too.
7. For the baker or baker to be- you should definitely get a Kitchen Aid.