- Home to spend time with family and friends
- Vegas with the girls; lots of dancing, fun-crazy-wild moments and people, and BRITNEY SPEARS
- Britney Spears
- Quantico – so much action and such a great way to present a show: each episode is deprived of switching between past and future and they correlate, each episode is one day-ish at a time
- Gilmore Girls – on Netflix
- Limitless – season finale was amazing. I want to restart the whole season now
- Scorpion – love this show. Reminds me of Numb3rs.
- Inside Out – wow, this actually got me emotional
- The last Hunger Games – I was more scared than usual for some reason, it’s intense but good!
- Packing cubes – these were so helpful with all my traveling recently. It made for very quick changing, organizing, and packing at the end of the trip. Love it!
- Colorful-mismatched bikinis – I had a post with some favorite swimsuits recently, but I have been loving wearing coral, green, white, pink bikinis.
- Nipple covers – So helpful, it’s definitely weird but it so nice to cover those babies up and not worry about bras or bra lines!
- Warrior of the Light – Paulo Coelho : Great wisdom, book is comprised of short readings towards one idea at a time
What are your favorites and recommendations?