Wow, halloween really crept up this year.
That meant 24 hours of angst and craziness trying to a) think of an idea, b) come up with what I need for the costume, and c) buy said items.
Because I am now experienced in coming up with last minute costumes, I decided to give you a list of some ideas. And please, write your last minute, lazy, go to halloween ideas below. I might need another one this weekend! Help a girl out!
Okay, let’s go:
- A leopard – haha, so it’s not the cliche cat costume (but hey, you can always be a cat!), it’s different, but so easy. Black and white leopard print, and some ears…you could do a tail if you really want to impress me.
- A deer – these are not all animal ideas, but deer ears, deer makeup and brown clothes. It’s cute and easy. It’s awesome if you’re into doing makeup since this is a mostly face look.
- Minnie or Mickey Mouse – Legit. People will think you’re clever and you creative. And you will be thinking all I did was put on ears, a nose and wore stuff from my closet that I already had.
- Scooby Doo character– right? Probably articles of clothing you already have that all you have to do is layer. (They don’t have the BEST fashion taste)
- D.W. or Arthur – or anyone from Arthur. Easy Peasy. And brings on the nostalgia. And ridiculously easy.
- House – Omg, gold, right? Especially if you’re a big fan. House is actually on right now, he is wearing a white striped blouse, a black jacket, jeans and his cane. Do I even need to buy anything? Okay…maybe the cane.
- A boxer – Got a sports bra? Got some spandex? Got a robe? You got the basics. You can spice it up too with some gloves.
- Alice in Wonderland – blue dress, white apron, white socks, blonde wig, if you don’t have blonde hair
- God/Goddess – Bringing back college and them togas.
- Princess Peach – Pink dress, heels, crown? Done?
- Ms. Frizzle – My friend took a dress, cut some shapes and glued them on. And she looks awesome!
All right, I am done. I now need to reconsider my costume idea…
Peace & Love,