Fall is such a wonderful season. I love it; the leaves, the weather, the clothes, the smell, the desserts, the holidays (hellooooo Halloween), the activities, etc
I decided to put together of my favorite fall activities. Now, you can remember all the Fall check list items you need to do. Check them off! Comment the ones I missed below, or any family favorites.
- Apple Picking – then make an apple pie, or apple sauce, or candied apples (or just eat the apples haha)
- Pumpkin Picking – followed by…
- Pumpkin Carving! – Have a competition, or drink some apple cider while hosting a pumpkin carving party
- Go to the parks – the beautiful weather and outside is best enjoyed right now
- Halloween! – Get ready to dress up, or trick or treat, or host a party, or go out, or give out the best treats (be the good house!)
- Get ready for Thanksgiving – is your thanksgiving cooking ready for action??
- Black Friday – get your hustle on
- All the sweaters, all the shopping to get ready for winter!
- Pack your summer clothes away
- Jumping in fall leaves
- Or admiring said leaves
- All the pumpkin drinks and desserts
- Have a picnic
- Hot Chocolate
- Weekend Getaway
Peace & Love,