I have been traveling a lot.
Like a lot.
So when I finally got home, I was excited to make a homecooked meal. After spending way too long in the grocery store, can I make everything, I finally decided on Potato Red Curry.
It was quick, it was delicious and it isn’t bad for you.
Try it out!
Potato Red Curry
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Curry Paste
- 2 Red Potatoes
- 1/4 of a Medium Yellow Onion
- 4 Sweet Peppers
- Olive Oil
- 3 Teaspoons of Garlic
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- To prep: chop onions and sweet peppers. Cube potatoes.
- Put oiled pan on medium heat.
- Saute garlic and olive oil until garlic starts to brown.
- Add chopped onions.
- When onions become translucent, add cubed potatoes.
- After 15 minutes or when potatoes get soft, add sweet peppers.
- After 5 minutes, add 2 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Add spices: Tumeric, Paprika, Cumin.
- Mix veggies well until red curry paste and spices coat veggies evenly.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, mixing well.
- Add coconut milk, mix veggies well.
- Leave on stove for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Add some parsley on top, if you like.
- Enjoy 🙂