I woke feeling like I needed pancakes. Not any old pancakes, fluffy, not too sweet, mouth watering pancakes.
Within the hour, I had made, cooked and eaten the pancakes…with leftovers for the next day!
Simple Fluffy Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 Cups of Flour
- 3 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 7 Teaspoons of Olive Oil (Or 3 Tablespoons of Melted Butter)
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk
- 1 Egg
- Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Cocoa Bits
- Almond Butter
- Agave or Honey
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, egg and olive oil.
- Make center well in the dry mixture.
- Pour wet mixture in the middle.
- Mix until combined.
- Heat oiled pan.
- Pour batter on the pan, wait until each side is browned.