Frosting is so easy to make! Yet, we are always so tempted to buy those cans in stores. What’s worse is 1 can is NEVER enough.
Well this stops now. Here is an easy chocolate buttercream frosting recipe for you…you might be licking it all out of the bowl.
Let me know if you want a basic buttercream frosting…or other types of frostings! I would be happy to whip that out for you (and eat it!).
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 layer cake
- 1 1/2 Cups of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 3-8 Cups of Confederations Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups of Butter
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1/5 – 1/2 Cup of Milk
- Wait until butter and cream cheese are at room temperature and soft.
- Combine butter and cream cheese until a smooth mixture.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time depending on the consistency you want as well as the sweetness.
- You can also add milk as needed to get to the consistency you want, and to balance the sweetness.
- You will be finished once you have a consistency that is thick and you can spread. You can refrigerate to make it more thicker.
- Spread it on baked goods or eat as is 😉