I love breakfast…when I have time to actually make it.
This morning I put together some eggs, veggies and finished up my hummus. It was delicious and I was full…for a couple hours.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 Eggs
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic
All you need to do:
- Chop tomato, onions and spinach. Place in bowl.
- Chop potatoes.
- Boil water. Once boiled, place potatoes until soft.
- Place potatoes on top of veggies.
- Cook two eggs, over easy, or however you like them.
- Place them on top.
- Season with salt, pepper, turmeric, and garlic
- Add some hummus to the side