Chocolate Ganache…is heaven.
And now I bring that to you.
Put it on EVERYTHING. Or maybe not…
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 layer cake
- 9 ounces of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- Put chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Mix butter and heavy cream in a pot.
- Heat mixture on medium heat until right before it boils.
- Pour butter and heavy cream mixture on the chocolate chips.
- Mix well until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool until room temperature.
- Then, you can pour on cake/cupcakes.
- Make sure you refrigerate until set. About 45 minutes.